Protect your expensive glass, mirrors, and metal surfaces from vandals
What is Glass Shield Window Film?
Graffiti Shield Protection Films in Denver, Colorado is a product applied to windows to protect against vandalism. It creates a scratch-resistant shield between the glass and the environment to prevent gouging, scratching, etching, spray painting, and tagging.
Where can Glass Shield Window Film be installed?
You can use Glass Shield Window Film on any windows you believe may be at risk of vandalism. The most common application is covering windows at ground level. However, the film is suitable for any location where property damage is a risk.
Why is the Glass Shield Window Film used?
Graffiti Glass Shield Window Film is a fraction of the cost of replacement glass. If vandals damage it, you can replace it for a low fee instead of having to buy a brand new window.
Is Glass Shield Window Film removable?
Graffiti Glass Shield Window Film is fully removable and easy to replace. You start from the edges and then work your way inwards, pulling the entire product to come off in one piece.
Benefits of Glass Shield Window Film
Just like commercial and residential window tinting in Colorado, Installing Glass Shield Window Film offers a host of benefits:
- Maintain your image: Don’t allow the work of vandals or graffiti artists to disrupt how customers view your brand.
- Protect your property: Replacing glass is expensive. Anti-graffiti window film provides a low-cost alternative that doesn’t obscure natural daylight.
- Avoid scratches and gouges: Graffiti Glass Shield protects sharp implements.
How can Glass Shield Window Film save you money?
Graffiti Glass Window Film is significantly less expensive to replace than the equivalent area of glass.
What is a Metal Shield Film?
Metal Shield Film is a plastic-based sheet placed over metal surfaces to protect them against damage. It creates a shield between the metal and the external environment, providing protection against gouging, scratching, and graffiti.
Where can Metal Shield Film be installed?
You can install Metal Shield Films on any metal surface you wish to protect. Typical applications include subway station cladding, lifts, vending machines, and metal stairways.
Why is the Metal Shield Film used?
Metal Shield Film helps to protect valuable materials from both accidental and deliberate damage. Organizations and individuals use it to lower the costs of repairs. In the event of scratching or gouging, technicians can remove damaged film and replace it inexpensively.
Is Metal Shield Film removable?
Metal Shield Film is fully removable. It both covers up existing vandalism and protects the surface from future damage.
Benefits of the Metal Shield Film
- Maintain your brand: Damaged property reflects poorly on your brand. Customers want a safe, visually appealing environment without apparent signs of vandalism. Metal Shield Film is easy to replace when damaged and protects the underlying material’s original, clean finish.
- Conduct repairs quickly: Metal Shield Film uses a proprietary adhesive that is difficult for the public to remove but releases easily with the proper technique. Thus, if you notice damage, you can quickly swap out the old film for a new application.
- Reduce the appearance of scratches and gouges: Metal Shield Film helps to repel scratching, etching, and gouging attempts by the general public, allowing you to retain the value of your assets.
How can Metal Shield Film save you money?
Sheet metal is costly to replace. If you leave it exposed and vandals damage it, you may be on the hook for a large repair bill. By contrast, Metal Shield Film is much cheaper. If you discover scratches or etches, you remove the film and replace it to restore your metal surfaces’ original appearance.
What is a Mirror Shield Film?
Mirror Shield Film is a protective sheet that provides a mirror finish on the surfaces it protects. Like regular Glass Shield Film, it is designed to withstand graffiti, gouging, etching, and scratching.
Where can Mirror Shield Film be installed?
Mirrors are the most common location to install mirror shield film. The product can dramatically improve the reflectivity of old, dulled mirrors. You can also install Mirror Shield Film on various other surfaces, including panes of glass and brushed metal surfaces.
Why is Mirror Shield Film used?
Enterprises and individuals use Mirror Shield Film for two reasons: to protect the underlying surface and to provide a reflective surface.
Is Mirror Shield Film removable?
Mirror Shield Film is one hundred percent removable. If you notice damage to the film, you remove it and replace it with a new application protecting the surface underneath. Mirror Shield Film is used for both residential and commercial window tinting in Colorado.
Benefits of the Mirror Shield Film
Mirror Shield Film offers several benefits:
- Maintain the shine of the underlying surface: In some applications, such as bathroom mirrors, you need protective films to maintain the underlying surface’s reflectivity. Mirror Shield Film often improves the quality of the original finish.
- Avoid replacing costly surfaces: Vandals will occasionally target mirrors and other reflective surfaces. Replacing these after each attack could become prohibitively expensive. Mirror Shield Film brings down your restoration costs because it is just a sheet of inexpensive protective plastic.
- Protect your brand: Customers do not want to interact with organizations that appear to be victims of crime. Mirror Shield Film allows you to clean up quickly after an attack. It is often a matter of peeling off the old sheet and replacing it with a new one.
- Protect against scratches and gouges: Vandals no longer only use spray paint. Many are now using tungsten carbide styluses and glass-etching techniques to carry out their work. Mirror Shield Film offers protection against these devices as well as standard paint.
How can Mirror Shield Film save you money?
The cost of replacing an entire mirror, a panel of glass, or a sheet of metal is prohibitively expensive. By contrast, Mirror Shield Film is dramatically less costly, slashing your renovation fees in the event of damage.